CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 5 January 2012

Have you ever heard about Pre-Mentrual Syndrome?

Do you experience PMS during your period? or maybe..do you have girlfriend,wife,sisters,cousins,aunties or maybe your mom who act weirdly during their period?? 

Well,the symptom might be normal for women who experienced the situation..but NOT for guys. Probably the biggest complaints of those dealing with PMS are mood swings..

Like me..every month I seem to go through the emotional wringer. I have several days of increasing irritability, followed by one day of anger, and then a day or two of depression and guilt over the way I've treated people.

Women are all different. Some get PMS, some (lucky ones) don't. And of those who get PMS, we all get different symptoms. Some physical, some emotional, some both. And some women are able to recognize it at the time (my friend will call me in tears thinking that her BF is about to leave her and at the same time say "I'm probably just being irrational, I'm due on so it's probably just PMS but I still feel this way") and some like me won't be able to recognize it until afterwards because it all seems SO REAL at that time... *funny rite?*

Here a list of emotions that alongside changing mood, can appear rapidly during your PMS :
  • Increased emotional reactivity
  • Depression
  • Tearfulness
  • Irritability
  • Anger
  • Anxiety 
Take a look at this You Tube - vlogging done by Maria Elena..I found this a long time ago, and it has loadsss of useful info & SHE'S DAYM FUNNY...hahah~ i love to see her vlogging~ Go Maria..Goooo~



Sources : "Adult Mood Swings". The Health Center. www.thehealthcenter.info.