CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 4 January 2012

~ Welcoming 2012 ~


So I just returned from my other world.. *haha*
I didn't have time to even open my blogspot account for the last couples of month err..almost a year i think~ , so I'll start working on this blog very soon from now... *insyaAllah*

This blog was actually made for an update that related to my handy-craft hobbies activity which i have create & done a lot recently.. but yah, its okay.. i love to write & share things i love to each and everyone.. <3 

The Resolutions?? i have Loooong list to achieve this year! for whatever your resolutions & hope it is, may this 2012 bring more & great opportunity & happiness to evryone ... praying hard that everything will be alright & may Allah bless us thru every path we've take .. *amin ya rabbal alamin*