CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 9 January 2012

D.U.R.I.A.N ?

The world's best exotic desserts ever! *is it?*

Most people referred Durian as the KING OF FRUIT! okay then now...how many of you guys are seriously crazy with DURIAN??? *OooOo i can see a lot of people raised their hand*


I wish I liked durian but I have had it several times and i am seriously can't get past the smell to try it ..its just i think the taste really made me feel like vommittt zillion times~! *sorry guys..no offense*


But to the durian lover i knw the taste really like a taste to crave for... *erm..do you knw what i mean? naah..its okay*  I guess you know what I mean, if you like it, you taste it differently, if you hate you, your taste bud will kill it. 

For me..i have loads of reason on why i hate durian *err..its not HATE,its just i CANT eat durian*
  • The Smells (seriously i feel like fainted when i smell the durian)
  • The tastes  (candy? ice cream? cream puff? cakes?? Noooo..i cant tolerate the taste)
  • The Smells
  • The Smells
  • The Smells
  • The Tastes
  • The Tastes
  • The Tastes
  • The Tastes 
Errr...i think i wrote the same things over and over again... ahah.. sorry~ that's it!