CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 8 January 2012

~ Felt craft ~


I've had enjoyed making felt craft lately, but have been so scattered that I couldn't figure out what I wanted to make. Originally, I thought I would make my blackberry casing..n yeah! Ive made few of them..but since,my BB has been seriously dying *hahaha* so..i did another thing! *pity my BB* (will update on my next entry post)


Well..hey,i have most of the equipment to start my craft thingy..from mini sewing machine to every details of the accessories...so i think its time to make it as my SERIOUS hobby!! 

That was only the beginning..there was no end to the projects that i could complete. I searched out the pictures & few patterns thru the net  to be followed & try to make it myself~

Few of cute fabrics for the craft~ 
Isn't it gorgeous?? kan? kan? kan? =D

 Vintage cotton tape =)))
Beautiful cotton tape with vintage design & a quote