CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hard Disc New Clothe!

Introducing A New Casing for Mr. External Hard Disc!

P/s : i know its messy, pffft..just ignore! =)

My craft stash is a mess...I know that.. *hahahahah* I have a ton of supplies in random boxes throughout my room and I need to get a handle on gathering it all together in one place... *sigh* 

Anyways..this is my another project that i have successfully made.. *it took me almost 5 hours to get it DONE* ...i never like leather casing (it comes together with the external hard disc when i bought it)..so i have decided to make a new clothe for it! I saw in one blog,she made a hand made casing for the external.. although I'm not that good enough in "sewing"...i just give it a try! and tadaaaa~ ive made it! =D 

Owh yeah..btw, the fabric character is actually called MATRYOSYKA.. i love Matryosyka~ it is actually a Russian nesting doll which is a set of wooden dolls of decreasing size placed one inside the other. The word "matryoshka" , literally "little matron", is a diminutive  form of the Russian female first name "Matryona" ). (sources : Wikipedia)

Coool~ i just got to know the history of  Matryosyka..which i actually thought it came from Japanese word? Okay... take a look at these pictures! Awww.... i wonder if i make baju kurung with this fabric..mesti CUTE kan? *dreaaaam On Iraa*

This is CUTE~! another idea for the craft! *pincushion* 
 
 
Russian Stacking Dolls Matryosyka~